Disney Cruise Line Onboard Credits*
Cruise Price KK Onboard Credits
- $0-$1,499 $25
- $2,500-$3,499 $75
- $4,500-$5,499 $150
- $6,500-$7,499 $225
- $8,500-$9,499 $300
- $10,500-$11,499 $350
- $12,500-$13,499 $450
- $14,500-$15,499 $550
- $16,500-$17,499 $650
- $18,500-$19,499 $750
- $20,500+ $850
Onboard Credits are issued through Kingdom Konsultant™, LLC and not Disney Cruise Line®. Credits issued are based on the base amount of the price
If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, contact to see if we can save you money or receive an Onboard Credit *Deposit must be paid and the cruise cannot be paid in full. Other Restrictions May Apply
WIN A TRIP TO WALT DISNEY WORLD™ presented by Kingdom Konsultant Travel
Refer your friends & be entered to win (see contest rules below).
Contest ends June 1st, 2016 with the winner announced June 2nd, 2016.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Online
1. Eligibility Kingdom Konsultant Client Referral Contest (the "Contest") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Kingdom Konsultant LLC and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employees are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Sponsor The Contest is sponsored by Kingdom Konsultant LLC, located at PO Box 691, Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey 07849.
3. Agreement to Official Rules Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. Contest Period The Contest begins on October 03, 2015 and ends on June 01, 2016 at 3pm EST (the "Contest Period"). Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest using any of the following methods:
5. How to Enter Online: This method of entry will be available by visiting our website (www.kingdomkonsultant.com) and following the directions provided to fill out the entry information, and submit. Email: You can contact an agent directly via email or you can contact the main office at firstname.lastname@example.org Referral must be new to Kingdom Konsultant Travel Earn 1 entry for each new referral to Kingdom Konsultant Travel New Referral must include name of person that referred them along with referral email address Referrals become the property of Sponsor.
6. Prize Determination On or about June 02, 2016, the Sponsor will select potential winner from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The person at the end of the contest time frame with the most entries will win. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via telephone or email on or about June 02, 2016. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible participants.
7. Winner Notification The potential winner will be notified by email. Grand Prize winner (18 years or older) will be required to complete, electronically sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to submit the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. If the potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign the Declaration of Compliance on the potential winners behalf and fulfill any other requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to the runner up. Only one (1) alternative person will be chosen, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 2-4 weeks after the conclusion of the Contest.
8. Prizes 3 night stay in a moderate resort (at agencies discretion) at Walt Disney World, 4 day park hopper passes and the basic dining plan (1 snack option, 1 counter service meal option, 1 sit down meal option per person per night of stay) for a family of 4.
9. General Conditions Dates of travel must be chosen within 14 days of winning In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney's fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. **This offer CANNOT be exchanged for cash value 2016 Walt Disney World Block-out Dates Apply(not available for travel on these dates): 9/2/2016 - 9/5/2016 11/20/2016 - 11/26/2016 12/16/2016 - 12/31/2016 The Walt Disney World® Resort requires that at least one member of the party be over eighteen years of age. Airfare, taxes, fees, gratuities, insurance, as well as any incidental charges, such as meals, phone calls, laundry, room services are not included, and are paid by the recipient upon checkout. If there are more than four guests, we will you advise to book a second room at the cost of the winner. This vacation package is nontransferable and nonrefundable. Once booked and the reservation confirmed, no changes will be accepted. Dining Plan Exclusions: Gratuities not included except at Dinner Shows, Cinderella’s Royal Table and private (in-room) dining. Selecting a separate prix fixe menu offered at certain locations requires payment of a surcharge in addition to redeeming the number of Table-Service entitlements required at the location. Alcoholic beverages not included. One Table-Service meal may be exchanged for one Character Dining Experience. All meals at Cinderella’s Royal Table require two Table-Service meals. Two Table-Service meals may also be exchanged for either one Signature Dining Experience at some of the finest restaurants, Category 2 or Category 3 seating at all Dinner Shows (subject to availability) and Category 1 seating at the 8:30pm Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (subject to availability) or private (in-room) dining. Merchandise or photo imaging products that may be offered at Character Dining Experiences are not included
10. Release and Limitations of Liability By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of
participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries application downloads or in any Contest-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney's fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New Jersey. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New Jersey.